- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Jeld-Wen sells stake to Canadian investors
Building products distributor ABC Supply Co. has named Todd Buehl as VP and chief administrative officer, a newly created position. Buehl will focus on continued growth, including acquisitions, real estate, risk management and internal process improvements.
Buehl comes to ABC Supply from Hendricks Holding Co., where he most recently served as executive VP. During his eight years there, he worked with ABC Supply on many key acquisitions, including its 2010 acquisition of Bradco Supply Corp. He has served on ABC Supply’s board of directors since 2008. Hendricks Holding Co. is affiliated with ABC Supply through common ownership.
Buehl began his career with William Blair & Co., a Chicago-based global investment banking and asset management firm.
Based in Beloit, Wis., ABC Supply is one of the nation’s largest distributors of roofing, siding, windows and other exterior building products.