- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- Andrew Bonham named group president at Nortek
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
84 Lumber announced yesterday that it will be opening four new locations, as well as a component manufacturing facility, on Nov. 27.
West Jordan, Utah, will pay host to both an 84 lumber building materials supply yard as well as a truss and panel manufacturing facility. The Eighty Four, Pa.-based company will also unveil new stores in Redmond, Ore.; Pearl River, La.; and Sanford, Fla., on the same day.
84 Lumber operates in more than 425 locations nationwide.