- The home channel's seeing green
- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
3M Company is expanding its presence in the Asia-Pacific region via two new manufacturing facilities for its window film business.
The facilities, located in China and Singapore, will help meet the growing demand for the company's automotive, residential and commercial window films.
“3M’s investments in these new production sites are important to serve the growing needs and demand in the Asia-Pacific region," said Tim Thornton, global business director for 3M Window Film. "In addition to the plant investments, we continue to make substantial investments in research and development. The quality and quantity of exciting new products and technologies being developed in our labs is at an all-time high and reinforces 3M’s strong commitment to innovation."
The company has also made recent investments in its U.S. factories for clean coating and converting.